Effective September 1, 2018, the Conference Treasurer’s Office is pleased to offer a faster & easier way to remit apportionments online. This method will allow churches to give electronically directly from a checking or savings account. Churches may still mail checks if they chose to do so. However, for on-line apportionment giving please follow the steps below:
- Complete your remittance form with the amounts you are giving for each line.
- Type in your browser: http://www.calpacumc.org/giveapportionment
- For first-time users who intend to make regular transactions online, create an online profile by clicking the “Create Profile” button at the right of your screen. Be sure to save your password in a safe location. We strongly encourage churches to make a payment profile to manage scheduled payments. Another benefit is this will also provide you with a transaction history.
- Log into your profile and click the “Add Transaction” button.
- Enter the amounts for each fund in Sections A – F, choose how often you want to process this transaction (One Time, or Monthly), and the date you want to process the transaction. If you choose Monthly payments, be sure to indicate the date you want the transactions to stop automatically processing (for example, 12/31/2018). Click Continue.
- On the next page, check the total in the right hand column. If correct, enter the church GCFA #, choose the Account type (Checking or Savings), enter the routing number of your bank and your bank account number, then check the box to verify that you are a human being. If you have not created a profile, you will be asked additional information, including name and address.
- Click Process to complete the transaction.
Please feel free to contact Archana Carey, Executive Director of Finance and Facilities and Conference Treasurer, or Joyce Zirkle, Executive Secretary to the Conference Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.244.8622) for any questions.