Eligibility – If you are a current Provisional Member in the California-Pacific Conference, you may apply for Ordination and Full Connection starting July 1st until the first Wednesday in October of the year prior to the Ordination year.
First Deadline – October 7, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (PST)
2020 Ordination & Full Connection Application
The application packet is comprised of .PDF files and online forms. The .PDF files must be downloaded (not opened), completed, and then submitted. On a Mac/Apple, please open the .PDF files with Adobe Reader (not the default Preview application) to complete and save the document.
Those wishing to apply this year will need to read carefully all the instructions on the documents. The application and documents change a little each year so you need to use the current documents. The Board of Ordained Ministry takes all deadlines seriously.
- We strongly recommend using a recently updated browser, preferably Chrome or Firefox, to complete this application. Older browsers may be missing functionality in logical conditions.
- If you choose to “Save & Resume” your application, carefully save the link and follow the instructions to have the recovery link sent to your email. This link only saves your information for 30 days. The Conference and Board are unable to retrieve “Save & Resume” URLs for you and do not have access to your work until it is submitted. Once submitted, the information on the application cannot be corrected by the applicant.
- Review your email address before submitting. If you do not receive recovery link or submission confirmation emails in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
Download each .PDF file individually (IMPORTANT – right click on each .PDF document below & choose “SAVE.” If you choose “OPEN,” the forms WILL NOT work properly.)
- Overview Letter (PDF)
- Checklist (PDF)
- Full Connection Application (online form)
- Full Connection References (online form)
- Exam Packet (PDF)
- Verbatim Guide (PDF)
- Instructions for Uploading Video to YouTube (PDF)
- Continuance Form (PDF)
- Interview & Appeal (PDF)
For questions regarding the application process, please contact Rev. Dr. Amy Aitken, Full Connection Registrar (email@example.com).