United Methodist Church of Cucamonga
Everyone is invited to attend.
Pre-Conference Briefing will not be held on this date. Registration will start at 8:30 a.m. followed by a gathering and short worship service at 9:00 a.m.
East District Conference will include:
- District Committee reports (possibly oral presentations as well)
- Nominations and voting for new district officers and committee members
- Nominations and voting for Equalization members for Annual Conference
- Table Discussions
- 2016 Book of Discipline – important updates
- Recognition of Retiring Clergy, Newly Certified Candidates for Ministry and Lay Ministers
- Recognition of churches with 100% Apportionment Giving for 2016
Refreshments will be offered prior to the worship service. Event will conclude by 12:30 pm.