May 3, 2018 - 09:00 AM / 11:30 AM
Mater Dolorosa Passionate Retreat Center,
Achieving Financial Wellness” by EY Representative Bob Fairbrook
Mater Dolorosa Passionate Retreat Center, 700 N Sunnyside Ave, Sierra Madre CA 91024
Registration Cost: $0.00. This workshop is provided free of cost to qualified participants.
Qualified Participants: This Workshop is open to all California-Pacific Conference retirement plan participants and spouses, including clergy and lay employees at any career stage who are or will be receiving Wespath retirement benefits. Individuals registering for the Clergy Pre-Retirement Retreat “A Clear Path to Retirement” do not need to register separately for this workshop.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 26, 2018.
About the Workshop: A representative from EY Financial Planning Services will be onsite to lead a morning packed full of simplified and practical ways to take full command of your financial wellness, including:
• Setting and living into your financial goals
• Managing your household balance sheet
• Planning for a secure retirement
Wespath partners with EY (formerly Ernst & Young) to provide retirement plan participants with comprehensive financial planning services at no cost. EY’s service offering includes:
• Unlimited access to a live representative via the Financial Planner Line call center
• Robust self -service planning tools through the Financial Planning Center website
• Personalized financial planning reports that cover your entire financial picture
• In-person counseling and group learning at live events
Because participants who use EY’s services have a higher likelihood of long-term financial security, you are strongly encouraged to attend the Financial Wellness Workshop.
For more information: For Questions, contact Wanda Bethea, Pensions Coordinator, at email@example.com or 626-568-7318.Register Online Now