March 20, 2018 -
06:30 PM / 08:30 PM
Church of the Good Shepherd, Arcadia
Sponsored by HUB International Insurance Services, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, and the California-Pacific Conference Treasurer’s Office
Cost: Dinner and workshop are free. An RSVP is required for proper preparation.
Schedule: Dinner will be from 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM. The workshop will be from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM.
About this event: Speakers include
- Leslie Dugan, ARM-E – Assistant Vice President – Risk Management Services, Philadelphia Insurance Co. (Keynote)
- George Reindel, Senior Consultant, Risk Management Services, Philadelphia Insurance Co.
- Donald R. Williams, Jr., CIC, Senior Vice President, HUB International Insurance Services Inc.
- Facilitators: Lizet Hernandez, Account Manager, HUB International Insurance Services Inc.
- Elba Rivera, Assistant Account Manager, HUB International Insurance Service Ins.
Topics will include
RSVP Online Now
DOWNLOAD FLYER NOW
- Loss trends that affect your church
- How you can prevent, control and avoid losses
- What causes your insurance premiums to increase
- How you can be a good steward over what God has provided