Date: California & Hawaii: Friday, September 24, 2021 (10 AM PDT | 7 AM HST) Guam & Saipan: Saturday, September 25, 2021 (3 AM ChST) other dates
- California & Hawaii: Friday, September 24, 2021 (10 AM PDT | 7 AM HST)
- Guam & Saipan: Saturday, September 25, 2021 (3 AM ChST)
other dates (per district):
- California & Hawaii: Mon, Sept. 27 (1 PM | 10 AM) / Thu, Sept. 30 (4 PM | 1 PM) / Sat, Oct. 2 (1 PM | 10 AM) / Thu, Oct. 7 (7 PM | 4 PM)
- Guam & Saipan: Tue, Sept. 28 (6 AM) / Fri, Oct. 1 (9 AM) / Sun, Oct. 3 (6 AM) / Fri, Oct. 8 (12 Noon)
RSVP Deadline: anytime prior to the meeting
This workshop is sponsored by Cal-Pac Data Services, District Offices, and Leadership.
Come and learn about the new structure of charge conference forms, as well as how to complete them, see the new digital signature process, and more! We are inviting all clergy, church admins, SPRC chairs, Trustees Presidents, and others who want to see how we are responding to requests to improve the process of completing and submitting these reports needed by the local church, the conference, and the denomination.
Churches are asked to send at least one representative, but all church leaders who complete charge conference forms are invited to attend.
The facilitator is Jennifer Gaylord, Database Coordinator from Cal-Pac Data Services.
The content at each session will be the same, but participants can register and attend as many sessions as they need. There will be a Q&A at each session, and these will differ between the sessions.
Zoom Meeting information will be included in the confirmation email.
- Technical requirements: To participate in Zoom meetings, participants must have a reliable Internet connection, and a laptop, tablet, or smartphone device that can download and install the Zoom app. A web or phone camera and a microphone are highly recommended, although some users may call in via phone if a mic is not available.
For questions about this event, contact your district office or Jennifer Gaylord at email@example.com or 626.568.7363.