Date: California & Hawaii: March 4, 2021 (10 AM PST | 8 AM HST) Guam & Saipan: March 5, 2021 (4 AM ChST) Location: Zoom CLICK HERE TO
- California & Hawaii: March 4, 2021 (10 AM PST | 8 AM HST)
- Guam & Saipan: March 5, 2021 (4 AM ChST)
Despite the pandemic, United Methodist missionaries remain deeply engaged in work around the world. Normally, a number of them “itinerate” each year to visit the churches and individuals that support them in ministry. COVID-19 has put a stop to most travel but that doesn’t mean the missionaries aren’t available to meet virtually!
Each month, we invite four missionaries to be in conversation with laity and clergy throughout the church to share the joys and challenges they’ve experienced. Registration is required.
Join us for conversation with:
- Anaclet Ndayikunda, Social Educator, Methodist Foundation for Social and Cultural Action, Brazil (Advance #3022550)
- Tendai Manyeza, Medical Doctor, United Methodist Church General Hospitalt, Zimbabwe (Advance #3019567)
- Kenneth Nkando, Mission Financial Officer and VIM Coordinator, East Angola Annual Conference, Angola (Advance #15148Z)
- Nan McCurdy, Director of Training, Promotion and Interpretation, Give Ye Them to Eat, Mexico (Advance #10801Z)
You will have the opportunity to meet in a small group to hear a presentation from a single missionary during the call. Find out more about these missionaries at www.umcmission.org.