The California-Pacific Conference is organizing responses to another heavy fire season in the Southern California area.
Currently, no church structures and camp sites have sustained damage or are under imminent fire threat. However, there are reports of homes damaged by smoke in specific areas.
Relief and recovery efforts sponsored by the Cal-Pac Disaster Response/UMVIM Team will be coordinated with local churches in Districts where fires are present.
- Churches – No known damage; no imminent threat
- Wrightwood – No known damage; no imminent threat
- Juniper Hills Community – Many homes lost
- Palmdale UMC & Pearblossom Community UMC – Homes of members damaged by smoke
- Camp Colby Ranch – No known damage; evacuated, but no imminent threat
- Churches – No known damage
- Camp Cedar Glen – No damage; no imminent threat