You are cordially invited to a Driver’s License Forum hosted by Mayor Eric Garcetti, the Los Angeles Police Department, Churches for Action Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA), LA Voice, and SEIU on August 27th at Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Church.
What: Driver’s License Forum
When: Tuesday, August 27th (6pm – 8pm)
Where: Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Church (22021 Gault Street, Canoga Park 91303)
- Prepare yourself to obtain your license in 2015.
- DMV and LAPD will provide a panel to answer many of your questions related to the new Law AB 60
- Hear from DMV what documentation will be needed.
- Learn from LAPD the steps taken to ensure equal treatment of all licensed motorists.
- Learn about efforts to minimize fraud of licenses.
For more information, contact LAPD Community Relations Section, (213) 486-6000.
Submitted by the Office of Los Angeles Mayor, Eric Garcetti