Date: California & Hawaii: Saturday, October 1, 2022 (9 AM - 11:30 AM PDT | 6 AM - 8:30 AM HST) Guam & Saipan: Sunday, October
- California & Hawaii: Saturday, October 1, 2022 (9 AM – 11:30 AM PDT | 6 AM – 8:30 AM HST)
- Guam & Saipan: Sunday, October 2, 2022 (2 AM – 4:30 AM ChST)
Cost: free. Love offering of $5 requested at calpacumc.org/payment.
RSVP Deadline: Thursday, September 29, 2022
Cal-Pac United Methodists from all districts are invited to register and attend. This event is sponsored and organized via the East District.
“Staying Thirsty” with James Kang as keynote speaker
During the online webinar, participants will attending a session with the Keynote Speaker and a break-out session of their choice:
- Digital Ministry (Rev. Nicole Reilley)
- Stephen Ministries (Kathy Norris)
- Camp Wrightwood Ministry (Caitlyn Anderson)
- Gospel Talk for 21st Century Ears (Rev. Terry Van Hook)
- Lay Servant Ministry (Khanh Doan)
- Talk-Back Session (James Kang)
View event flyer (PDF)
Zoom links for this event will be included in the RSVP confirmation email. You will also receive a reminder email on September 30, 2022.
- Technical requirements: To participate in Zoom meetings, participants must have a reliable Internet connection, and a laptop, tablet, or smartphone device that can download and install the Zoom app. A web or phone camera and a microphone are highly recommended, although some users may call in via phone if a mic is not available.
For questions about this event, contact Rev. Martin Finau at email@example.com.