Date: California & Hawaii: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 (10 AM - 4 PM PST | 8 AM - 2 PM HST) Guam & Saipan: Thursday, November 17, 2022 (4 AM
- California & Hawaii: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 (10 AM – 4 PM PST | 8 AM – 2 PM HST)
- Guam & Saipan: Thursday, November 17, 2022 (4 AM – 10 AM ChST)
- Early Registration (August 1-31): $45.00
- Standard Registration (Sept 1 – Oct 15): $50.00
- Late Registration (October 16-31): $60.00
Registration Deadline: October 31, 2022
Be Still as a Spiritual Practice: Online Event for Pastors Serving Cross-Racial, Cross-Cultural, and Multicultural Contexts
“Be still, and know that I am God!
I am exalted among the nations;
I am exalted in the earth.” – Psalm 46:10
After a brief hiatus during the pandemic, “Facing the Future” is returning. Facing the Future is the premier conference for anyone engaged with or discerning cross-racial/cross-cultural/multicultural ministry. You will learn skills to support the CRCC ministry context, personal self-care, and professional development. You will experience meaningful worship and workshops from sought-after leaders and professionals. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
The General Commission on Religion and Race (GCORR) is committed to providing access to its public events. To request reasonable accommodations, please contact the accessibility coordinator, Rev. Dr. Leo Yates at email@example.com or by phone at 443-991-3795. Closed captioning and electronic documents will be available during the event. Transcriptions following the event will be made available upon request. Some handouts may be available prior to the event. Other reasonable accommodations should be requested by October 31, 2022.
Additionally, GCORR will provide continuing education units for those who participate in the full program. Full participation of the program will earn 0.5 CEU’s. You must:
- Attend the entire live-streamed conference
- Enable video so you are visible throughout the entirety of the conference (except during designated breaks or lunch)
- Submit a completed CEU form to Rev. Dr. Troy L. Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org