Date: Saturday, January 29, 2022 (9 AM - Noon PST) Location: Zoom CLICK HERE TO RSVP ONLINE NOW Cost: free to all Cal-Pac
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2022 (9 AM – Noon PST)
Cost: free to all Cal-Pac Conference members
RSVP Deadline: January 26, 2022
The North District invites all clergy and local church members to join in a time of worship and discipleship as we explore the vision for our churches and spend time in select workshops to grow and expand our ministries to better serve the kingdom of God.
Breakout training sessions will be offered on topics including:
- Property leases
- Sustainable Building Plans
- Pastor & Parish
- Faith, Family, & Finances
- Positive Parenting
- Clergy/Family Dynamics
- Youth Ministry
- Open Spaces (Young Adults)
- Growing our Spirits & our Churches – even in a Pandemic
Watch for more details and information to come and be sure to put this on your calendar now, because it is going to be a great session!
The Zoom links for the main gathering and workshop breakouts will be sent to you in a reminder email to be delivered on Thursday, January 27, 2022.
- Technical requirements: To participate in Zoom meetings, participants must have a reliable Internet connection, and a laptop, tablet, or smartphone device that can download and install the Zoom app. A web or phone camera and a microphone are highly recommended, although some users may call in via phone if a mic is not available.
For questions about this event, contact the North District Office at email@example.com or 818.882.8005.