Dates: Thursday-Sunday, July 20-23, 2023 (Noon - Noon PDT) Location: Big Bear Cool Cabins Summit
Dates: Thursday-Sunday, July 20-23, 2023 (Noon – Noon PDT)
Registration due: Friday, July 7, 2023
This fun, adventure camp is open to 5th-12th graders. Due to the expense & activities of this specialty camp, the limit is at 32 participants.
Note: To ride the Quadrunner ATVs, participants must be at least 14-years-old with a signed waiver from parents/guardian; those under 14 will drive Go-Karts.
You’re invited to meet us on the mountain!
Theme: “Air • Sea • Land” – Psalm 18 – God works through Air, Sea, & Land to help us, strengthen us, and deliver us.
- Each camper will learn how to fly a Battle/Video Drone and compete in “AIR” Games.
- Campers will Kayak in the “WATER” of Big Bear Lake and Streams on a guided tour of wildlife in the area.
- Campers will also take on the “LAND” challenge of riding Quadrunner ATVs over the trails and terrain of the Big Bear Wilderness.
- ping pong
- 3 kitchens
- Wi-Fi, Smart TVs
- pool table
- nearby hiking trails
- nearby fishing
Cost & Logistics:
- Although Urban Kids Camp Ministries (UKCM) always attempts to keep the costs low through grants and gifts, the special adventure activities of this camp makes the cost higher than our normal registration fee. However, a few limited $100 scholarships are still available for those truly in need.
- Passenger van transportation from two local UMCs will be provided by UKCM to and from our Big Bear location for all campers.
View detailed info flyer in PDF (best viewed on mobile devices)
We hope to see you on the mountain!
For questions, please contact Pastor Garth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cal-Pac Urban Camp & Retreat Ministry Task Force