Every other year, the California-Pacific Conference, in partnership with HUB International and Philadelphia Insurance Company, offers loss control workshops as a part of managing our risk.
These educational Loss Control workshops are organized to help local church leaders learn how to keep insurance premiums down by minimizing insurance claims which raise premiums for all of our local churches.
As there is new information to be shared this year, even if the event was previously attended, Archana Carey, Conference Treasurer and Executive Director of Finance and Facilities, and the Conference Board of Trustees recommend that our pastors, church trustees and other interested members join one of the workshops this year.
Following the cancellation of the in-person workshops due to the coronavirus outbreak last year, we decided to transition to virtually hosting them via Zoom. The workshops are scheduled per district, but all are open to participants from every district. If your church cannot attend the session for your district, you are invited to attend a session which fits with your schedule.
- March 3, 2021 (6 PM PST | 4 PM HST) – South District
- March 11, 2021 (6 PM PST | 4 PM HST) – North District
- March 13, 2021 (4 PM PST | 2 PM HST) | March 14, 2021 (10 AM ChST) – Hawaii District
- March 25, 2021 (1 PM PDT | 10 AM HST) – West District
- April 28, 2021 (6 PM PDT | 3 PM HST) – East District
- Loss trends that affect your church and insurance premiums
- How you can prevent, control and avoid losses
- Abuse Prevention Policies and Procedures
- Crime/Employee Dishonesty
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- How you can be a good steward over what God has provided
RSVP online via the button below…