The California-Pacific Conference Disaster Response Task Force is a part of Volunteer Organizations Assisting in Disaster (VOAD) and active with the Jurisdiction and National Disaster Response coordinators and United Methodist Volunteers in Mission (UMVIM) coordinators.
The Task Force is extremely active and able to present at churches, groups, or events information related to Disaster Response, such as preparing a local church to respond to their neighbors in disaster with their inventory and leader training for Early Response and UMVIM teams (national or international).
- What is Disaster Preparedness?
- 2023 updated 3-page DRTF Disaster Plan Template (.docx)
ERT & UMVIM Team Resources:
- Introduction to ERT (Video from Desert Southwest Conference)
- 2021 Disaster Response Task Force Report
- 2020 Disaster Response Task Force Report
Chair, Disaster Response Task Force
619.823.8424 | email@example.com
Coordinator, UM Volunteers in Mission
Rev. Denyse Barnes
Director of Justice & Compassion EMT
626.568.7356 | firstname.lastname@example.org