#1 – About These Forms
This year, Charge Conference Forms are ALL ONLINE (meaning, they are primarily online forms and not PDF’s).
#2 – Instructional Video
#3 – Frequently Asked Questions
- About PDF files: While a PDF editor is not required to prepare for charge conferences, it may be useful while you prepare. There are many free PDF editor programs online that do not require downloading software. The following three have been tested with charge conference forms and are referred to users if needed:
- PDFEscape Online at PDFescape.com
- Sejda PDF Editor at sejda.com/pdf-editor
- Formswift’s Free PDF Editor at edit-pdf-online.com
- About Save & Resume: If you Save a form and plan to resume it later, be sure to record the link in a safe place and have it emailed to you. There is a strict 30-day limit on how long the form can be saved before it is expunged from the system. Conference and district staff have no control over the 30-day limit, cannot retrieve your saved but unsubmitted form, and cannot retrieve a lost URL for you. If any of these things happen, users will have to start the form again.
- Every form has a link to a blank document in the instructions that you can download, print, and use to prepare for the report.
- If possible, a copy of your 2018-2019 charge conference forms may help you prepare. Your church office should have these forms from your last charge conference.
For assistance with Charge Conference Forms, contact your District Office.
- Clergy Salary & Benefits Package for Single Charges (Clergy Under Appointment to ONE Local Church)
- Clergy Salary & Benefits Package for Two Charges (Clergy Under Appointment to TWO Local Churches)
- Salary & Benefits Package for Lay Persons Assigned by the Bishop
- Housing Allowance Exemption for Clergy
- Pastor’s Certification by the Local Church
- Staff-Parish Relations Committee Appointment Recommendation & Pastoral Evaluation
- Clergy Appointment Request
- Disciple-Making Report
- Report of the Pastor
- Report of the Trustees
- Parsonage Report
- Report of the Finance Committee
- Fund Balance Report
- Abuse Prevention Policy Verification
- “I See A New Church” Local Church Input Statement
- Certified Lay Servant & Certified Lay Speaker Report
- Certified Lay Minister Report
- Declaration of Candidacy for Ordained Ministry
- Candidate for the Ministry Yearly Report
- Annual Report of the Deacon in Provisional or Full Membership
- Annual Report of Clergy On Leave
- Annual Report of the Extension Minister
- UMW Local Unit Membership Report