Date: California & Hawaii: Thursday, March 11, 2021 (6 PM - 8 PM PST | 4 PM - 6 PM HST) Guam & Saipan: Friday, March
- California & Hawaii: Thursday, March 11, 2021 (6 PM – 8 PM PST | 4 PM – 6 PM HST)
- Guam & Saipan: Friday, March 12, 2021 (12 Noon – 2 PM ChST)
other dates (per district):
- California & Hawaii: Mar. 3 (6 PM | 4 PM) / Mar. 13 (4 PM | 2 PM) / Mar. 25 (1 PM | 10 AM) / Apr. 28 (6 PM | 3 PM)
- Guam & Saipan: Mar. 4 (12 Noon) / Mar. 14 (10 AM) / Mar. 26 (6 AM) / Apr. 29 (11 AM)
Cost: Free for Zoom Meeting workshop. An RSVP will be needed for recording purposes.
This workshop is sponsored by HUB international Insurance Services, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, the Cal-Pac Conference Treasurer’s Office and the North District.
The educational Loss Control workshops are organized to help local church leaders learn how to keep insurance premiums down by minimizing insurance claims which raise premiums for all of our local churches.
Every other year, the California-Pacific Conference, in partnership with HUB International and Philadelphia Insurance Company, offers loss control workshops as a part of managing our risk.
As there is new information to be shared this year, even if the event was previously attended, Archana Carey, Conference Treasurer and Executive Director of Finance and Facilities, and the Conference Board of Trustees strongly recommend that our pastors, church trustees and other interested members join one of the workshops this year.
- George Reindel, Senior Risk Consultant, Philadelphia Insurance Co.
- Lizet Hernandez, Account Executive, HUB International Insurance Services Inc.
- Jeff Hilborn, Senior Risk Consultant, Philadelphia Insurance Co.
- Edgar Fuentes, Risk Consultant, Philadelphia Insurance Co.
- Loss trends that affect your church and insurance premiums
- How you can prevent, control and avoid losses
- Abuse Prevention Policies and Procedures
- Crime/Employee Dishonesty
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- How you can be a good steward over what God has provided
Zoom Meeting information will be included in the confirmation email.
- Technical requirements: To participate in Zoom meetings, participants must have a reliable Internet connection, and a laptop, tablet, or smartphone device that can download and install the Zoom app. A web or phone camera and a microphone are highly recommended, although some users may call in via phone if a mic is not available.
For questions about this event, contact Kathy Trcopan in the Conference Treasurer’s Office at email@example.com or 626.568.7306.