The Conference invites all active clergy to Wespath Benefits and Investments: Delivered to You which takes place in the afternoon for two days, November 8-9, 2021 PST/HST. The informational and helpful event just for United Methodist clergy will begin at 11:00 a.m. and end at 2:00 p.m. in California (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Hawaii; November 9-10, 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Guam & Saipan) on both days. On the second day, there will be optional breakout opportunities beginning at 9:30 a.m. PST.
The virtual event can be attended from the comfort of your home space or the convenience of your workplace. Its online link will be sent to you within one week of the event from Wespath Events.
Through the event, you will:
- Get tips to manage your Mental-Emotional, Financial, Spiritual, Social and Physical health and the benefits and services available to you,
- Be inspired to do things differently,
- Learn tips and tricks for using Benefits Access
- Hear more about the Savings Grace Financial curriculum available for you and your congregation
- Receive an exciting Event Care Kit full of great things – delivered right to your door – so you can participate fully and enjoy this event more
- Connect virtually, learn and enjoy being with other clergy across the denomination
Each registered participant (by the deadline of October 29) will receive an event Care Package in the mail (a few days prior to the event). The package will contain materials that will be individually wrapped and should not be opened until instructed by a presenter during the virtual event. The Care Package will also provide an agenda and more information about the event.