The following information is now available at calpacumc.org/ac2022:
- Preliminary Report (PDF, pub. 5/20/2022)
- Virtual Backgrounds (.zip)
- 2023 Budget Questions Form
- Clergy Excusal Request Form
- Schedule Overview (PDF, rev. 5/2/2022)
- 2022 Lay Equalization Report (PDF)
- Media Submissions (Deadline: June 3)
The 38th Annual Session of the California-Pacific Conference will be held on June 7 (online), 15 (online), and 17-18 (online & in-person), 2022. Special Offerings can be given via registration.
Exhibit tables are available for the in-person event in Costa Mesa. If you or your organization wants to sponsor a table during the in-person event, you can complete an application HERE.