District Conferences and Annual Conference will all be held in a virtual environment this year via Zoom Webinar*.
To successfully participate in these events, interested participants should complete the steps below.
- Technological Requirements – Click here to review the virtual meeting technology requirements.
- Registration – Register for your District Conference:
- Demonstration – Attend a Conference-sponsored Zoom Webinar demo and learning session. RSVP via the button below.
- If you are a Clergy Member or Lay Member of the Annual Conference, remember to register for Annual Conference.
- If you are a non-voting layperson interested in the Annual Conference events, you are welcome to watch the livestream on the conference website at http://www.calpacumc.org/ac2020 during the Sessions on Thursday, June 18 – Saturday, June 20, 2020.
We look forward to seeing you soon as we all learn to do a new thing!
*Zoom Webinar is a specialized product based on the Zoom meeting platform with key differences that allow for an effectively run virtual session of Annual Conference.
This is a general announcement.