PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
All churches are required to complete Tables 1, Pastor Information, Table 2 and Table 3. Mission Congregation are required to complete only Table 1. Please heed the following tips and instructions as you begin entering the Tables information for your local church.
- We have created two users for each church. If additional users are necessary, contact Joyce Zirkle at the Conference office: email@example.com
- The User ID is your church GCFA number followed by the letter “p” for the primary user and the letter “o” for the other user (if there is one). If you don’t know your GCFA number it is located on your monthly giving statement. You can also contact the District Statistician (list to the right and below) or Conference office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The temporary password is: calpac The system will require you to change it to your own password when you log in. Note that your password from last year has been cleared and you will need to create a new one for this year.
- All users with Internet Explorer 10, will need to put their browser into Compatibility View. Instructions are found here. It would definitely be helpful to let them know that ahead of time.
- Our conference does not use Alignment Number so leave that box with zeros.
- The Table titled “Pastor Information” needs to be completed before you move to Table 2 as there is data on the Pastor Information that will auto-fill in the Table 2
- The Table 2 has been customized for California-Pacific Annual Conference
District Statisticians (to the right) are available for assistance with the Tables.
The deadline for the Tables completion is February 28, 2017
. No extension will be granted.
Before going to EZRA to input Tables statistics, please make sure to read the instructions. Please note that District Statisticians (below) are available for assistance.
GO TO EZRA NOW