Associate Membership Application Information
Timeline – You may apply for Associate Membership from May 15, 2023 to July 15, 2023 by 2:00 p.m. (PDT).
First Deadline – July 15, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. (PDT)
Applicants must read the Instruction Packet for Associate Membership carefully before applying to make sure they meet all the application requirements.
Here is overview of the Associate Membership process.
2023 Associate Membership Application
- The application packet is comprised of .PDF files and online forms. The .PDF files must be downloaded (not opened), completed, and then submitted. On a Mac/Apple, please open the .PDF files with Adobe Reader (not the default Preview application) to complete and save the document.
- We strongly recommend using a recently updated browser, preferably Chrome or Firefox, to complete this application. Older browsers may be missing functionality in logical conditions.
- If you choose to “Save & Resume” your application, carefully save the link and follow the instructions to have the recovery link sent to your email. This link only saves your information for 30 days. The Conference and Board are unable to retrieve “Save & Resume” URLs for you and do not have access to your work until it is submitted. Once submitted, the information on the application cannot be corrected by the applicant.
- Review your email address before submitting. If you do not receive recovery link or submission confirmation emails in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
Download each .PDF file individually (IMPORTANT – right click on each .PDF document below & choose “SAVE.” If you choose “OPEN,” the forms WILL NOT work properly.
- Associate Membership Instructions (PDF)
- Associate Membership Timeline (PDF)
- Associate Membership Application (online)
- Associate Membership Paper A (PDF)
- Credit Check Form (PDF)
- Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Medical Report Form (PDF)
- Associate Membership Paper B (PDF)
- Associate Membership Paper C (PDF)
- Personal References List Form for Associate Membership (online)
For the full Board of Ordained Ministry (BOM) Plagiarism Policy and Psychological Assessment Policy see the Policy section on the BOM website at www.calpacumc.org/bom.
For questions regarding the application process, contact Rev. Karl Stuckenberg, Provisional Registrar, by email at email@example.com.