Full Connection and Ordination Application Information
Timeline – Eligible applicants may apply for Full Connection and Ordination anytime between July 1, 2023 and August 1, 2023
First Deadline – July 15, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. (PDT) if applying for an Alternative Proclamation Project (APP)
August 1, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. (PDT) if not applying for an APP
Applicants must read the Instructions & Information Application Packet for Full Connection and Ordination carefully before applying to make sure they meet all the application requirements.
2023 Full Connection Application
The application packet is comprised of .PDF files and online forms. The .PDF files must be downloaded (not opened), completed, and then submitted. On a Mac/Apple, please open the .PDF files with Adobe Reader (not the default Preview application) to complete and save the document.
- We strongly recommend using a recently updated browser, preferably Chrome or Firefox, to complete this application. Older browsers may be missing functionality in logical conditions.
- If you choose to “Save & Resume” your application, carefully save the link and follow the instructions to have the recovery link sent to your email. This link only saves your information for 30 days. The Conference and Board are unable to retrieve “Save & Resume” URLs for you and do not have access to your work until it is submitted. Once submitted, the information on the application cannot be corrected by the applicant.
- Review your email address before submitting. If you do not receive recovery link or submission confirmation emails in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
Download each .PDF file individually (IMPORTANT – right click on each .PDF document below & choose “SAVE.” If you choose “OPEN,” the forms WILL NOT work properly.)
- Full Connection Instruction Packet (PDF)
- Full Connection Application Timeline (PDF)
- Full Connection Application (online form)
- Continuance Form (PDF)
- Paper C (PDF)
- Personal References List for Full Connection (online form)
For the full Board of Ordained Ministry (BOM) Plagiarism Policy see the Policy section on the BOM website at www.calpacumc.org/bom. For questions regarding the application process, please contact Rev. Dr. Amy Aitken, Full Connection Registrar by email (email@example.com).