Provisional Membership Application Information
Timeline – Eligible applicants may apply for Provisional Membership anytime between May 15, 2022 and July 15, 2022 by 2:00 p.m.(PDT).
First Deadline – July 15, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. (PDT)
Applicants must read the Instructions & Information Application Packet for Provisional Membership carefully before applying to make sure they meet all the application requirements.
Here is the overview of the Provisional Membership process.
2022 Provisional Application
The application packet is comprised of .PDF files and online forms. The .PDF files must be downloaded (not opened), completed, and then submitted. On a Mac/Apple, please open the .PDF files with Adobe Reader (not the default Preview application) to complete and save the document.
- We strongly recommend using a recently updated browser, preferably Chrome or Firefox, to complete this application. Older browsers may be missing functionality in logical conditions.
- If you choose to “Save & Resume” your application, carefully save the link and follow the instructions to have the recovery link sent to your email. This link only saves your information for 30 days. The Conference and Board are unable to retrieve “Save & Resume” URLs for you and do not have access to your work until it is submitted. Once submitted, the information on the application cannot be corrected by the applicant.
- Review your email address before submitting. If you do not receive recovery link or submission confirmation emails in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
Download each PDF file individually (IMPORTANT – right click on each document below & choose “SAVE.” If you choose “OPEN,” the forms WILL NOT work properly.)
- Provisional Membership Application Instructions & Information (PDF)
- Provisional Membership Application Timeline (PDF)
- Provisional Membership Application (online)
- Provisional Membership Paper A (PDF)
- Credit Check Form (PDF)
- Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Medical Report Form (PDF)
- Provisional Membership Paper B (PDF)
- Personal References List For Provisional Membership (online)
For the full Board of Ordained Ministry (BOM) Plagiarism Policy and Psychological Assessment Policy see the Policy section on the BOM website at www.calpacumc.org/bom.
For questions regarding the application process, contact Rev. Diane Rehfield, Provisional Registrar, by email (email@example.com).