Guide to the Committee
The Committee on Native American Ministries (CONAM) is a Book of Discipline-mandated standing committee that is made up of Native American & non-Native American partners who seek to minister to those often left out of society & our churches. The committee is charged with promoting Native American Ministry Sunday, determining distribution of the 50% that stays in the Annual Conference from NA Min Sun., as well as monitoring Native American ministries within the Conference.
- The Four Vision Quests of Jesus by Steven Charleston
- Coming Full Circle – Constructing Native American Christian Theology, editors – Steven Charleston & Elaine Robinson
- One Church Many Tribes by Richard Twiss
- A Native American Theology by Clara Sue Kidwell, Homer Noley, & George Tinker
- On This Spirit Walk by Henrietta Mann & Anita Phillips
Speakers from the Native American community are available for speaking at local church worship services upon request.
To request a speaker, contact Rev. Greg Douglass (email@example.com)
- Rev. Greg Douglass, Co-Chair, Committee on Native American Ministries
- Poohwej, Co-Chair, Committee on Native American Ministries