The cut-off date for submitting the final payment for the 2022 Apportionments/Special Sundays and quotas funds is Tuesday, January 10, 2023.
Again this year, 75% giving will be acknowledged as 100% contribution.
If your church plans to mail a check, please incorporate enough days for the postal service to drop your mail. Note that it takes three times longer to receive mail from Hawaii than California as we learned from last year’s experiences. The best option to remit funds after December 31 is using the online portal, Vanco Services, to meet the deadline. Here is the short URL: https://www.calpacumc.org/giveapportionment
Instructions for making online payment:
- To make an online apportionment gift, go directly to www.calpacumc.org/giveapportionment.
- If you have yet to set up an online account, use the Create Profile button in the right column to set up an account.
- If your church already has an account, log in to your profile.
- Then click Add Transaction.
- Set up the payment you want to make, select whether it is a one time or a recurring payment, and select the payment date. Click Continue.
- On the second page, enter your church GCFA#, the church name, and the year the apportionment should be applied to (2022 or 2023).
- Choose the account you are using (if previously set up), or select whether the account you are using is a Checking or Saving account and complete the payment method information.
- Check it carefully! Your payment will be rejected or returned if the routing number or the account number is not entered correctly.
- Then check the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box and click Process to make the payment.
Thank you for giving to the California-Pacific Conference and The United Methodist Church.
Executive Director of Finance & Facilities / Conference Treasurer