Note: The camp was rescheduled from June to September due to unforeseen circumstances. Dates: June 28-30 September 3-5, 2022 (PDT) Location: Camp Wrightwood (1401 Linnett Rd., Wrightwood, CA 92397)
Note: The camp was rescheduled from June to September due to unforeseen circumstances.
June 28-30 September 3-5, 2022 (PDT)
Location: Camp Wrightwood (1401 Linnett Rd., Wrightwood, CA 92397)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW or use the QR code on the right:
- $96 Scholarships available reducing the minimum registration cost to $49
- Multiple Family Camper Discounts available
Registration Deadline: TBA
This fun, adventure camp is a dual camp for both 2nd-5th grade children & Middle/High School Young People designed to strengthen their mental & emotional health.
In times of trouble, God is with us, and when we are knocked down, we get up again. – 2 Cor 4:9 CEV
- designed to address and counteract a mental health crisis in America that is hitting Young People the hardest
- 3-day retreat is designed to build resilience within our Young People and strengthen both their mental & emotional health
- Each Camper will receive a mental health Survival Guide entitled “Blessed Youth”.
- Each Camper will receive “Resiliency” training.
Some of the areas this camp will address:
- Active & Quality Listening to our Young People’s challenges & concerns
- Remove the stigma of mental illness
- Bullying, Cyber Bullying, Drugs, Self-Esteem
- Depression & Suicide Prevention
- Anxiety & Social Media
- Identity, Purpose & Goals
Specialty, fun items:
- Remote Control Cars & Dirt Race Track Competition
- Laser Tag Competition
- Nerf Gun Competition
- Low level Challenge Course
- Hiking, Crafts
- Swimming, Volleyball, Basketball
- Archery, Water Balloon Fights
- Campfire & Smores
View event flyer (updated 6/7/2022)
Don’t let cost be a barrier – contact us if financial help is needed.
This Retreat will give you tools to survive & thrive when you are feeling some of these ways:
- “My life has no meaning”
- Lost and alone
- “No one is there for me”
- “There’s something different about me”
- “My life sucks”
- “I hate myself”
- “I suck”
- “I’m stupid”
- “I’m a disappointment”
- “I don’t know how to get help”
- “I can’t do this anymore”
- “I don’t want my life to be like this”
- “I know people who want to die but I don’t know how to help them”
- “I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I need help”
- “I’m not ok”
Whatever it is you are feeling is valid. And if you are not struggling right now, remember that it’s likely a friend, family member, or someone you love is feeling some of these things and is struggling. Or maybe you have felt this way in the past or might feel this way in the future. Taking time now to learn more about mental health while you are in a good space will help you in the future.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW or use this QR code:
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Cal-Pac Urban Camp & Retreat Ministry Task Force