How to register your church through in2vate
In order for your church to use the Sexual Harassment and Discrimination training provided by Philadelphia Insurance through in2vate, you must register your church.
- Each church has their own account in in2vate.
- Each church identifies an administrator. This could be the pastor, the SPRC chair, or other. The administrator is responsible for assigning the training to all those at their church who will be taking the training.
- The administrator contacts Hub International to register their church for the in2vate programs:
- The Hub representative will walk the church’s administrator through the process of assigning training.
- Pastors take the training through the church they are currently appointed to.
- The district office has access to the training activity for each church for the purpose of monitoring compliance with the requirements.
For training in English and Spanish, in2vate is the required program, according to California-Pacific Conference policy.
If training is needed in languages other than English and Spanish, Sexual Harassment Prevent training is available at no charge on the website for the Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) in these languages: Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and Tagalog.
Here is the link to the training on the DFEH website: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/shpt/