Interested in becoming a Global Mission Fellow? Apply now to become a US-2 Track Fellow!
Fellows who serve in the US-2 Track have witnessed the deep-rooted systems of injustice in their own country and desire to advocate for change. Fellows form meaningful relationships with the community as they are mentored by organizations meeting immediate needs and working toward lasting transformation.
Since 1951, the US-2 track has sent young adults to cross boundaries and form meaningful relationships to better understand the needs of the community.
Fellows leave their home state giving them the opportunity to see a new community with a fresh perspective to learn about systems preventing change. This new lens allows them to serve differently at their placement, while also equipping them to advocate for change in their home community.
- young adults ages 20–30 (between the ages of 20 and 30 by Dec. 31 of the year when service begins)
- a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent life experience)
- commitment to two years of service
- service “with,” not “to” or “for” others
- feeling called to address roots of injustice
- ability to speak conversational English
- eligibility to work in the U.S.
The deadline to apply for Fall 2021 is February 24, 2021.
Learn more via the button below…