Skip links

Counseling Funds Available for Clergy and Families

The Orders Executive Committee has counseling funds available to help Cal-Pac clergy members and their families with mental health assistance.

The Orders of Ministry is able to assist provisional and full clergy members, including those in the retired relationship, in the amount of 50 percent of the out-of-pocket expenses for counseling services, up to a limit of $500 per year per family member, with the total amount provided not to exceed $1,000 per year per family. All reimbursement requests must be submitted no later than January 5 of the year following the calendar year in which the counseling expenses were incurred.

If you, or a member of your family, plan to see a counselor, we suggest that you first look to your health care provider to see what resources are available there. Then, if you would benefit from the assistance offered by the Orders of Ministry, you are asked to send original documentation (photocopies are not acceptable) to the following address:

Rev. Mark Richardson, 311 South Broadway, Santa Maria, CA 93454. All requests for assistance are strictly confidential. If you have further questions about the guidelines for this assistance, please email